Parents of prospective pupils are welcome to visit the school at any time and can arrange to do so through the school office.
School visits- The first Friday of every month at 11 am
(Note -visits do not take place during school holidays or inset days)
Parents wishing to apply for a Nursery place need to bring with them a copy of their children's birth certificate/s and proof of address (e.g. rent book, official letter).
We have a large two- form entry nursery. Our morning Nursery begins at 8.45am and ends at 11.45am; the afternoon Nursery starts at 12.15pm and ends at 3.15pm. If parents are eligible for 30 hours of childcare funding their children will attend from 8.45am to 3.15pm daily.
Top Ups-Additional hours can be paid for by parents, this depends on availability and the cost is based on your household income. Prices range from £23-£29 per session.
Applications for a nursery place can be made when a child reaches the age of 2. Generally, children start in the nursery the term after their third birthday.
Transfer to the reception class in the main school cannot be guaranteed. Applications for Reception need to be made through Learning Trust.
Please contact the School Office for more information.
Reception to Year 6 Admissions
- Number of places per year group: 60
- Number of places per class: 30
- Applications for Reception to Year 6 need to be made through The Hackney Learning Trust. Click Here for more information.
The school follows the L.E.A. admission criteria, which are:
- Looked after children/previously looked after children
- Children with a Child Protection Plan
- Children with exceptional medical or social needs
- Sister/ brother already attending the school
- Children of teachers
- distance the child lives from the school
Children joining the school other than in Reception are carefully supported during the settling period.